Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blow-out!

Yesterday, participated briefly in the Banditos Misteriosos’ Scavenger Hunt, but I apologize to my team, ‘Team-Name’ for bowing out so early.........

But, I’d noticed something disturbing about my Wind-Scooter.....


I realized there were some fractures in my ‘perm-wheel’. And, suddenly, for all intents and purposes, it exploded while making a sharp turn on it. While I’m so grateful that it occurred in a relatively safe space, I’m distressed that the wheel I though would last forever showed it’s limited lifetime of use. I doubt its four years or so of wear and tear will be matched by any of the other wheels.

Yet, I resolved, in the evening, not to give in to the sad prospect of life without the wind-scooter, and ‘made waves’ to the Square. Great evening, response, and steady winds.

No comments: