Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Night-riding

Now, as the Winter approaches, I feel that I can begin to work on some real skills!
As I told the market-tender who was out late selling some great fresh local produce (and there’s only a couple more weeks of the Copley Square market!)
“I’m just getting started.”
Or, as I told a group of skateboarders, “It’s the Winter that really proves this sport! I’m out here in January, February and March, when the ice and snow fill in the cracks and cover the rough bumps and the wind is fierce and ferocious and I get the best rides ever! Look for me then!”

And, to the Peace Vigil group, friendly and loyal to their cause, I offered, “I’m just a moving Christmas Tree with all these lights.” We all laugh and continue our respective witness to the Truth.

No comments: